Bird Transport Crates provide excellent ventilation to the birds during transportation unlike the conventional way of stacking the birds in a polytene or jute bag which leads to loss of birds before or on arrival at the destination.
- Using transport crate also preserve the quality of the meat of your birds as they are stress free and ventilated.
- They are very easy to use and clean.
- They minimize injuries.
- They are light in weight but very tough and can be used in extreme temperatures.
- They require little to no maintenance.
- They resist harsh disinfectants, detergents, and poultry waste.
- They are made of high-density polyethene.
- They can be conveniently stacked on one another.
- They possess special perforated floors that help deter foot injuries.
- They protect the chickens from external influences that can cause injury to them.
There are no reviews yet.